River Run Event Center is the perfect venue that has all the amenities you need to make your event perfect. With everything from a world-class professional kitchen to the linens and a dance floor, River Run strives to provide you with the very best services and vendors. The beautiful Central Oregon setting is merely the icing on a truly fantastic cake, for weddings, business conferences, or all special events.
- Venue with view of the Deschutes River
- Rustic and Elegant Style atmosphere
- Leaded-glass Entrance doors/windows
- Pine Cone Chandelier lighting
- Tall timbers
- Second story Loft overlooking main room
- Spacious Bride’s Dressing Room
- Groom’s Dressing Room
- Private restroom facilities
- Stainless steel appliances
- Two Warming Ovens with Trays
- Convection Gas Oven
- Three bay Refrigerator
- Gas Stove top
- Double Coffee Maker
- Large Ice Maker
- Convection Microwave
- Oversized Washing Basins
- Plentiful Countertop space
- Large Ice Maker
- Ample food preparation area
- 21 Extra wide Outdoor Deck Chairs
- Parquet Dance Floor
- White Garden Trellis
- Linens and Napkins
- (20) 6 Ft and (5) 8 Ft Rectangular Tables
- (15) 54″ Round Tables
- 235 Upholstered chairs for Guest seating
- Portable Bars
- Leather Round Cake/Dessert Table
- Setting up of Tables and Chairs according to event plan.
- After event, tables/inside chairs/trellis are stacked
and stored by River Run Staff.
- Coordination of vendor deliveries and pick ups.
- Linens available for rent.
See pages 4 of 5 of rental agreement
Liquor Liability insurance naming River Run Lodge at Eagle Crest, LLC as additionally insured for a minimum of $1,000,000.
For safety, Liability and Insurance Reasons…
- Alcohol Use Policy
- All alcohol to be managed by a licensed bar service or catering company served by State of Oregon licensed bartenders
- Permissible to provide your own alcohol for event
- If you choose to bring in your own alcohol, you must obtain liquor liability insurance naming River Run Lodge at Eagle Crest, LLC as additionally insured for a minimum of $1,000,000.
- Alcohol consumption limited to inside the lodge and lodge decks only.
Alcohol Service Policy
- Start: 1 hour prior to scheduled event start time
- Last Call: No later than 10:30 PM
- Bar Closed By: 11:00 PM
- Noise Policy
Music and excessive Noise concludes-
Outside the building at 10:00PM
Inside the building at 11:00PM